Joining me on the Azeem Digital Asks podcast this week is the simply brilliant Thierry Ngutegure – Data and Insights Manager at Rise at Seven. Quite simply, for me, there’s nobody that thinks about or approaches data in the way that Thierry does. He makes it accessible for people of all levels and is fantastic as visualising it too.
Listen now, right above the subscribe button, or pick your favourite listening platform from this list:
Use a different listening platform? Choose it here.
– The biggest mistakes he thinks people make with data analysis.
– Advice for people wanting to start a career in this area.
– The failures he’s made, and experienced from others.
– His favourite piece of data analysis that he’s produced.
– Thoughts on ‘bending’ data to tell a predetermined story, rather than letting the data do the talking.
….and so much more!
It’s incredibly easy to see why he is so well respected, well liked, and is genuinely one of the nicest people you could meet. I hope you enjoy this episode as much as we did recording it.
As always, please tell a friend to tell a friend, and like, rate, share, and subscribe to the podcast – it all helps!
Podcast Anchor Page: https://anchor.fm/azeemdigitalasks
My Twitter page: https://twitter.com/AzeemDigital
My website: https://iamazeemdigital.com/
Thierry’s Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/ThierryAlain
Thierry’s Podcast: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfzu1mlx_lc