Imagine if you were able to learn more about Digital PR pitching from someone who has had experience in both PR, and journalism? Imagine no more – Surena Chande is here to teach you things that will help you get your pitches to land and to be more successful.
*As a reminder, you can now also get this podcast in video form, on both Spotify video, or YouTube.*
Listen/watch now, right above the subscribe button, or pick your favourite listening platform from this list:
Spotify: Click here
Apple Podcasts: Click here
YouTube: Click here
Use a different listening platform? Choose it here.
The final (video) episode of 2022 is here, and Surena Chande – freelance journalist and copywriter for global brands, as well as being the SEO editor for a few big publications such as the Daily Mirror – joins me to share her tips to make you better at pitching.
In this episode, we discuss:
- The biggest mistake people make when pitching to journalists.
- The one thing she wishes PR people would understand about pitching to journalists.
- How PRs can make their own lives easier.
- How journalists can make their lives easier.
- Having worked on both sides of the fence, the advice she can share with the audience.
…and much more!
As always, if you enjoyed this, and previous episodes, please like, rate, share, and subscribe to the podcast – it all helps!
Podcast page: https://anchor.fm/azeemdigitalasks
My Twitter page: https://twitter.com/AzeemDigital
My LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/azeema1/
My website: https://www.iamazeemdigital.com/
Surena’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/SurenaChande