Miracle Inameti-Archibong joins me on the show this week to discuss an important topic – the impact of parenthood on career progress, and just how progressive the digital marketing industry is.
Miracle is the Head of SEO at Erudite, and is also a judge at the Drum Search Awards. You’ll regularly see her sharing her knowledge either on Clubhouse, or Twitter – to name just two platforms.
Listen now, right above the subscribe button, or pick your favourite listening platform from this list:
Use a different listening platform? Choose it here.
We have a great, and important discussion on a key topic, based on a survey she ran.
– Why she wanted to, and what motivated her to undertake a survey on parents in the digital marketing industry.
– Why she thinks parents feel their career progress has been affected by parenthood.
– The differences in responses to her survey from mothers and fathers.
– The impact that job level/seniority had on her data.
– Which result shocked her the most.
– How she thinks that the pandemic has shaped the workplace for parents.
– The changes she would like to see the industry make to become more progressive.
..and much more!
This is an important discussion that I really don’t think anyone should miss.
As always, please tell a friend to tell a friend, and like, rate, share, and subscribe to the podcast – it all helps!
Podcast Anchor Page: https://anchor.fm/azeemdigitalasks
My Twitter page: https://twitter.com/AzeemDigital
My website: https://iamazeemdigital.com/
Miracle’s Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/mira_inam
Miracle’s Blog Post: https://erudite.agency/insights/is-the-digital-marketing-industry-progressive/