What a way to start the next season/phase of episodes of the Azeem Digital Asks podcast.
My guest is the SEO Twitter Flame, my good friend, Kristina Azarenko. She is a Toronto based SEO consultant, providing eCommerce SEO, Technical SEO, Website Migrations and Google Analytics consulting so that you can finally get what you’re looking for – via her company MarketingSyrup.
Listen now, right above the subscribe button, or pick your favourite listening platform from this list:
Use a different listening platform? Choose it here.
Kristina is someone I consider to be one of the foremost thought leaders in the Ecommerce space, and also runs her own SEO course, as well as recently releasing a Chrome extension which has over 5,000(!) downloads!
– How she went from being a debt collector to starting her own business.
– The impact of COVID on Ecommerce, and how businesses have responded.
– Advice for businesses who are considering investing more in the space.
– The biggest mistakes she has seen people in the space make.
– What behaviour changes she has noticed from consumers as a result of the pandemic.
As always, please tell a friend to tell a friend, and please like, rate, share, and subscribe to the podcast!
Podcast Anchor Page: https://anchor.fm/azeemdigitalasks
My Twitter page: https://twitter.com/AzeemDigital
My website: https://iamazeemdigital.com/
Kristina’s Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/azarchick
Kristina’s Website: https://marketingsyrup.com/
SEO Pro Chrome Extension: https://marketingsyrup.com/seo-pro-extension/