How can you find, and more importantly – keep hold of job satisfaction in the marketing industry? Jess Peace joins me on this episode to share really useful tips and advice on how to do just that, for people of all skill levels and experience.
*As a reminder, you can now also get this podcast in video form, on both Spotify video, or YouTube.*
Listen/watch now, right above the subscribe button, or pick your favourite listening platform from this list:
Spotify: Click here
Apple Podcasts: Click here
YouTube: Click here
Use a different listening platform? Choose it here.
Jess is a copywriter and editor, and a content team lead at NeoMam. She’s also a podcaster herself, which means this is one discussion you really don’t want to miss.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How to define job satisfaction.
- What differences there are in job satisfaction between junior and senior management roles.
- The impact that NOT having job satisfaction has.
- Her thoughts on those people who have the “Sunday Scaries” (dreading going into work the next week).
- How she thinks teams perform when everyone is satisfied and motivated within their jobs.
- What advice would she give to people who are looking for job satisfaction.
…and much more!
As always, if you enjoyed this, and previous episodes, please like, rate, share, and subscribe to the podcast – it all helps!
Podcast Anchor Page: https://anchor.fm/azeemdigitalasks
My Twitter page: https://twitter.com/AzeemDigital
My website: https://www.iamazeemdigital.com/
Sign up to “The Marginalised Marketer” newsletter: https://www.iamazeemdigital.com/the-marginalised-marketer-newsletter/
Jess’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/peaceyyy