Marketers talk about strategy, tactics, engagement, execution – but where does culture fit into all of this? Gemma Houghton joins me on the show to discuss the importance of culture in marketing.
*As a reminder, you can now also get this podcast in video form, on both Spotify video, or YouTube.*
Listen/watch now, right above the subscribe button, or pick your favourite listening platform from this list:
Use a different listening platform? Choose it here.
Gemma is the director of marketing at Webcertain, and has multiple years of experience in the industry – so there’s nobody better placed to discuss this important topic.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How is culture defined.
- Why culture is important.
- Where culture fits into marketing strategy and execution.
- The risks of not taking this into account.
- How to make sure culture isn’t forgotten when executing a campaign.
- When people are learning about marketing, how can they ensure they also learn about culture.
- Where people can start with understanding and assessing their own company cultures.
- Her thoughts on companies that have good cultures.
…and much more!
As always, if you enjoyed this, and previous episodes, please like, rate, share, and subscribe to the podcast – it all helps!
Podcast page: https://anchor.fm/azeemdigitalasks
My LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/azeema1/
My website: https://www.iamazeemdigital.com/
Gemma’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/GemHoughton
Gemma’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/gemmahoughton/