Want to get a headstart on Instagram marketing in 2023? This episode is packed full of useful tips and insights for you to become better at advertising on the platform next year.
*As a reminder, you can now also get this podcast in video form, on both Spotify video, or YouTube.*
Listen/watch now, right above the subscribe button, or pick your favourite listening platform from this list:
Use a different listening platform? Choose it here.
Corrie Jones joins me on this episode. She’s the founder of Untapped Digital, the ‘award winning social media agency for ambitious brands’. She definitely knows Instagram well, having thousands of followers herself on the platform.
In this episode, we discuss:
– What she has seen on Instagram in 2022.
– For those who are new to Instagram and want to get started, where she recommends to begin.
– The biggest mistake she sees people making on Instagram.
– Her thoughts on whether brands should be on EVERY social media network or not.
– How Instagram marketing differs to other networks e.g TikTok.
– Her top tips to get Instagram right in 2023.
– If she could add a feature to make marketers lives better for IG, what it would be.
– If she could steal a feature from another platform for IG, what it would be.
…and much more!
As always, if you enjoyed this, and previous episodes, please like, rate, share, and subscribe to the podcast – it all helps!
Podcast page: https://anchor.fm/azeemdigitalasks
My LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/azeema1/
My website: https://www.iamazeemdigital.com/
Corrie’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/corriefjones/?hl=en