Claire Carlile joins me on the Azeem Digital Asks podcast to discuss how you can find, and carve out your niche in the marketing industry.
*As a reminder, you can now also get this podcast in video form, on both Spotify video, or YouTube.*
Listen/watch now, right above the subscribe button, or pick your favourite listening platform from this list:
Spotify: Click here
Apple Podcasts: Click here
YouTube: Click here
Use a different listening platform? Choose it here.
Claire Carlile is a Local Search Expert at BrightLocal and Head of Pencils at Claire Carlile Marketing, and is someone who is incredibly well respected in the industry. It was a pleasure to interview her.
In this episode, we discuss:
- What finding and carving out your niche means.
- What impact she thinks the pandemic has had on the way people work and find their niche.
- Why finding a niche is important.
- Her thoughts on the theory that people should be generalists over specialists.
- Advice for someone who’s just starting out in terms of finding their niche.
…and much more!
As always, if you enjoyed this, and previous episodes, please like, rate, share, and subscribe to the podcast – it all helps!
Podcast Anchor Page: https://anchor.fm/azeemdigitalasks
My Twitter page: https://twitter.com/AzeemDigital
My website: https://www.iamazeemdigital.com/
Sign up to “The Marginalised Marketer” newsletter: https://www.iamazeemdigital.com/the-marginalised-marketer-newsletter/
Claire’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/Clairecarlile
Claire’s course: https://academy.brightlocal.com/