Content doesn’t just mean pushing out SEO blogs. It can be things like YouTube videos, podcasts, whitepapers, and so much more. Hear from Ashwin Balakrishnan on the power of content in all formats.
*As a reminder, you can now also get this podcast in video form, on both Spotify video, or YouTube.*
Listen/watch now, right above the subscribe button, or pick your favourite listening platform from this list:
Use a different listening platform? Choose it here.
Ashwin is a writer, marketer, and a strategist. He is currently the head of marketing at Optmyzr.
In this episode, we discuss:
- If content is way more than SEO blogs, how does he define this?
- His thoughts on marketers constantly churning out blog posts as part of their content strategy.
- What a good content strategy looks like to him.
- Advice for listeners who solely publish blog content.
- How to approach getting buy-in from the C-suite/management to produce content that isn’t blogs.
…and so much more!
As always, if you enjoyed this, and previous episodes, please like, rate, share, and subscribe to the podcast – it all helps!
Podcast Anchor Page: https://anchor.fm/azeemdigitalasks
My Twitter page: https://twitter.com/AzeemDigital
My website: https://www.iamazeemdigital.com/
Sign up to “The Marginalised Marketer” newsletter: https://www.iamazeemdigital.com/the-marginalised-marketer-newsletter/
Ashwin’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheCopyTrail