The podcast is BACK! In this episode, aptly timed during Black History Month in the UK – the fantastic Fabio Embalo, CEO of Viaduct Generation, joins me to discuss the lack of Black owned businesses in Google (and other search engine) results.
*As a reminder, you can now also get this podcast in video form, on both Spotify video, or YouTube.*
Listen/watch now, right above the subscribe button, or pick your favourite listening platform from this list:
Spotify: Click here
Apple Podcasts: Click here
YouTube: Click here
Use a different listening platform? Choose it here.
– How he discovered there was a lack of Black owned businesses in the SERPs?
– Why he thinks the number is so low?
– What the biggest barriers are for Black owned businesses to hit the search engine result pages?
– How can people/allies support the growth of this?
– Where can Black owned businesses start with their SEO journey?
…and much more!
As always, if you enjoyed this, and previous episodes, please like, rate, share, and subscribe to the podcast – it all helps!
Podcast page: https://anchor.fm/azeemdigitalasks
My Twitter page: https://twitter.com/AzeemDigital
My website: https://www.iamazeemdigital.com/
Fabio’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/FabioVG7
Viaduct Generation Twitter: https://twitter.com/Viaduct_Gen